McDonell Area Catholic Schools are committed to the formation
of community, academic excellence and the spiritual and physical well-being of each student in the Spirit of
Please sign up for 2014-2015 School Year - here's how it works in three easy steps:
1. Click this botton above to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/uebFDm
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your date and spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Updating contact information
Lunch balances are now found in your Infinite Campus parent portal
New phone number or mailing address? Did you know you can change and update your contact information in Infinite Campus Portal. Click here for directions.
You can download the app at iTunes (use this link) or through Google Play.
The school district ID for this download is GBKXLN. Open your parent portal for more information.
• 15-16 School Calendar
• Daily Announcements -McD
• Daily Announcements -ND
• High School Sports
• Homework Help link
• MACS Home and School Association
• MACS Music Boosters
• McDonell Athletic Booster Club
• Notre Dame Athletic Association
• Student Ambassadors
• Volunteer Form
Safe Environment forms
First time volunteers please fill out and bring these first three forms to MACS Central Office
• Verification of Safe Environment Training
• Basic Criminal Background
• Confidential Questionnaire
• Diocese of La Crosse Safe Environment
• Video - Please watch this video
• Child Sexual Abuse Policy and Procedures (Green Book)
• Sexual Misconduct (Red Book)
• Teaching the Way of Love
• Middle School - Career Activities for Parents and Students
• College Information - Junior and Seniors
• Precollege programs U of W system
15-16 enrollment Forms
• Enrollment Letter
• Enrollment Guide
• Enroll with a fillable form here
• FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment apply online here
MACS All School Fundraisers
November 8, 2015
February 13, 2016
What do we save for our schools?
turn them in at any macs school
Box Tops for Education - Elementary Schools
Empty Ink Cartridges - Technology
Campbell's Labels - St. Charles Borromeo Primary
Kwik Trip Moola - NDMS
Kwik Trip card - MACS
Pop Can Tabs (Ronald McDonell House)
Amazon Smile program
Are you a Volunteer?
Before you start volunteering with the schools please check with Barb Gale, administrative assistant in the MACS Central Office, at 715.723.0538 ext. 3301 to see if all of your Safe Environment forms are on file. Diocesan policy requires background checks completed prior to participation. (See forms above)
What is the Volunteer Hours Form and why is it important?
McDonell Area Catholic School families are encouraged
to volunteer 30 hours or more each year because the benefits are HUGE for our children.
Not only do our after school activities survive on volunteers, but our daily volunteers
extend the hours our libraries and computer labs to be open for research and knowledge growth.
Third Source Income
Part of the third source income for our schools comes from grants. For grant writing purposes each volunteer hour is worth $12.50 for our schools.
So it is VERY important that your volunteered hours are recorded and turned in. Please submit your hours quarterly to any school administrative assistant or Barb Gale in the Central Office.
Thank you for volunteering!