McDonell High School Graduation June 1
Held in the gymnasuium at 7:30 p.m. Senior slideshow to follow in auditorium.
CVTC Tech Camps - Grades 5 - 12
From Construction to Cosmetology
Agriculture to Architecture
Manufacturing & STEM to Law & Public Safety
So many career camps to choose from in June
Check out the CVTC Tech Camp Brochure
Deadline to sign up for classes is June 5, 2015
EC Express Catholic Schools Night
Sunday, June 7 at Carson Park is Catholic Schools Night sponsored by Regis Catholic Schools. EC Express vs Waterloo Bucks. Those who purchased tickets remember the first 250 fans in the gates will get a baseball bat pen, AND wear your MACS/Macks school gear to the game!
Enrollment for 2015-2016
Please read the enrollment letter and guide.
Pick up a hardcopy of the enrollment packet in the Central Office.
OR fill out online and email to Barb Gale (directions below)
Enrollment fee is $150 for current families.
Enroll with a fillable form here
• Open in Adobe Reader to add an electronic signature.
• Save on your computer and email to Barb Gale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• OR fill out online, print, sign and send with enrollment fee with your child.
• NEW this year you have the option to use a credit card for your enrollment fee. Click on the Pay Now button.
Thank you for choosing Catholic education for your children.
WI tuition tax deduction in 2014 returns
MACS would like to share with you information regarding the 2014 Private School Tuition Deduction (Wis. Stat. s. 71.05(6)(b)49) for your taxes.
Click here for Schedule PS form
Click here for Schedule PS fillable form from WI gov. site
There is specific information on what an individual will need in order to complete Schedule PS:
1. The State of Wisconsin does not require the school system to provide you with a form of what tuition was paid in the calendar year of 2014.
You will need to look through your paperwork (check stub, etc.) to determine what amount you paid in tuition for each child to the school from January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014. MACS does not have the software available at this time to do this for you.
2. You will need our official name and address:
McDonell Area Catholic Schools, Inc.
1316 Bel Air Blvd.
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729-1908
3. You will need our School FEIN number:
Schedule PS defines what is tuition and examples of what is not tuition. Individuals may be eligible to deduct up to $4,000 for students K-8 and up to $10,000 for students 9- 12.
If an individual has a child that was in both 8th grade and 9th grade they are instructed to add the amount paid for 8th grade and the amount paid for 9th grade.
Click here to read talking points on what you can deduct, etc.
Clearly all payments that fall under the definition of tuition made in calendar year 2014 may be eligible for a tax deduction.
The tax deduction is one way the state can affirm the vital role parents play in their children's education by giving families meaningful choices in where and how children are educated.
view talking points for more information on what is deductable, etc.
If you are able to volunteer for a couple of hours a week to help, it would be greatly appreciated. You can set the time that works best for you, anytime between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
The list of projects you would be helping with may be:
- Selling Scrip gift cards
- Count Scrip gift cards after they are picked up
- Stuff Scrip envelopes
- Cut out articles for scrapbooks
- Help with mailings
- Proofread articles and newsletters
- Help other MACS Central Office staff with projects