Christmas Giving Tree Project
All school offices have their giving trees up with ornaments on them. Food and gift cards will be bought for families who are finding extra help is needed at this time in their life. With your donations you may choose an ornament off the giving tree at any of the schools and also the Central Office. We ask all donations be in by Friday, December 13 with delivery on Monday, December 16th to the families. THANK YOU for lightening the burden. view flyer from school newsletter
* Put all your family names in a jar and have every member pull a name. Pick a day where everyone does a secret service for the person they picked.
* On December 6 (St. Nicholas Day) - Use shaving cream and each member of the family make a beard on their face - Don't forget to take pictures!
* Family night, make a list of 25 miracles that Jesus did.
* Type an annonymos kind note and drop it off in your neighbor's mailbox.
* Create a pizza in the shape of a christmas tree and use the condiments as ornaments.
* Invite a friend to church with you.
* Count how many pictures of Baby Jesus you get on Christmas cards.
* Pick a craft night and make a homemade gift for someone you love.
* Mary and Joseph traveled a long distance. Pray for safety for all travellers.
Would you consider being a substitute teacher? MACS would like to build up their substitute teacher list. To read the qualifications click here.
Common Core Standards
Do you have questions about the Common Core Initiative you are reading and hearing about? Go to this website to see why we as a Catholic school system has been using and following these standards.
Mobile Device Portal Setup
Parents/Guardians with a mobile device:
Infinite Campus has released a new app for the parent portal. Campus Mobile Portal will give you real time information on your son or daughter enrolled in the McDonell Area Catholic Schools. You will get access and notification sent to you regarding, assignments, attendance, grades and schedule changes. You can download the app at the iTunes app store (use this link) or through Google Play.
The school district ID for this download is GBKXLN. This information is also available on your parent portal account, as are more directions on the set up. If you have any questions, you may contact the central office 715.723.0538.
Headbands for girls $3 each or 2/$5.
We will also have available stain resistant ties for $25 with
our MACK dog or MACS shield embroidered.